Incense Resin Kit Set in Bamboo Gift Box with Cast Iron Burner
Regular price £19.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Do you love the burning fragrance of church resin?
Are you thinking of starting to burn it on your own?
Look no further! We have created the perfect incense resin kit in a bamboo gift box with everything you need to get you started.
Cast iron is one of the best materials for a resin burner; it is durable and extremely heat resistant. Fill it up with the provided sand and place the burner on the heat-resistant surface. Light a charcoal disc using the miniature tongs and place it on the sand inside the burner. With the handy little stainless steel spoon, you can get the quantity of desired resin and carefully position it on the charcoal disc. This spoon is just the right dimensions for the little tins.
Now sit back and relax while the pleasant aroma of burning resin fills your room transporting you into a different state of mind and spiritual level.
Our kit contains the following:
- Handmade brown bamboo gift box approx. 250(L) x 80(W) x 80(H)mm
- Cast iron incense burner bowl 72(Diam) x 35(H)mm
- 25g round tin of our pure frankincense resin
- 25g round tin of our Divine Blend resin
- 25g round tin of our best selling The Three Gifts Blend Resin
- 10 charcoal discs (brand may vary depending on availability)
- Small stainless steel spoon 65 x 25mm
- Miniature stainless steel tongs 100 x 15mm
- 200g of pure black volcanic sand for resin burners
- A short guide explaining how to burn resin and how to do it safely
All of these items can also be purchased separately and additional tins of resins are available if you want to stock up or try different resins. All our resins can also be purchased in bags which is obviously more cost-effective.
Safety Information: Please note that burners retain a lot of heat and therefore will be very hot during and after each use. Always put it in a safe place to cool down and use protective equipment if you have to move it.
Please read our guide on how to burn resin safely here